Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Dreams: Warnings: Be Wary of Trepidations Looming

From: aboriginal-arts@hotmail.com
To: attorney@ag.gov.au
CC: tony.abbott.mp@aph.gov.au
Subject: The dreams are confronting
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 07:25:27 +0930

Hello to the Federal AG Robert McClelland to the leader of the Federal opposition Tony Abbott

Over the past few weeks the dreaming has been disturbing and that seems to coincide with my appointment as project manager on behalf of UniSA for the Coorong. I was acknowledged by the Trevorrow family at Hacks Point to be involved as the project manager for UniSA for the land restoration and other duties within that region. The position is a voluntary position. I have noted that my appointment with the EPA via DEERW as a cadet has not been completed and I am now behind schedule.

Kym dreamed that he was at Hacks point and he opened a packet of smokes and dropped the paper on the ground (Kym does not smoke). A very butch, tough appearing woman complained that Kym had littered so Kym agreed to pick up the paper. Then there was more and more litter and lolly papers and Kym was instructed and stood over by the dominant female to pick up the papers. Kym did not complain and did what he was asked to do. ( could be a bit of a mess to clean up?)

Kym dreamed he was at Folland Park Enfield ( working on a current plant survey), Kym dreamed that he was conducting a rough experiment that related to Oxalis pes-caprae (sour sobs) and using them as compost.
I am currently doing an assignment in Folland Park and I have noted that the weeds are being heavily poisoned within the park, slashing and composting could be a safer and better option? (the fun continues)

Kym dreamed he was singing at Adelaide University but he forgot the words. Kym began to adlib but was not doing well and the song deteriorated to a pathetic narration. Three female students noted Kyms embarrassing situation and noted that he did not have the words. They said that they would speak with my lecturer on Kyms behalf to offer their support.
( I have never done well yet after dreaming of my experiences with the Adelaide University, this began at CASM ten years ago, a dispute over International Aboriginal human rights issues, certain factions don't seem to be able to adhere to International law)

Kym dreamed he was on a bus that was being driven by a butch tough looking lady wearing dark sun glasses. There was myself another male and to girls on the bus and we were taken to a place where the bus parked so we could have some fun. I left the bus to get some wine and asked one of the girls if she would like some Brown Brothers wine. She said yes and that she had had some of their wine the day before.
(could be something to do with UniSA funding and the wine industry, relative to Environmental cuts to irrigation uses of the Murray Darling Basin)

Last night Kym dreamed that he was at the Police station and when the officer asked my name and I responded, he immediately attempted to arrest me and hand cuff me. Kym was complaining and exclaiming that he had done nothing to warrant the arrest.
(how would you be feeling if you were confronted with such a negative barrage of dreams that associate to obvious Native Title issues related to hypothetical-symbolic Environmental rorts, pre-existing within a beleaguered system, the old guard still has a kick for the willing ass it appears hahah :))

If I did not take the appointment for the Coorong I could be ridiculed for not supporting my greater tribal group (the Ngarrindjeri) and now I have taken the appointment, I am now involved into another probable conspiracy, being orchestrated by some, to destroy my character and credibility, it could appear to be heading that way? (in the dreaming) And still with no concrete prospects for paid employment (just another run around whilst my personal priori heritage rights and the rights of my people are being exploited, things appear to be ongoing in that direction at the moment)(in the dreaming)

No comments:

Post a Comment