Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to work we Go hahah :)D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Maxwell, Kym Thomas - maxkt001
Sent: Wed 10/27/2010 8:48 AM
To: Joan Gibbs
Cc: David Bruce
Subject: FW: Cadetship EPA


As agreed I will continue with my committment to land restoration on the Coorong IPA and hopefully my Government appointment will assist with that project.

Regards from kym Maxwell


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Maxwell, Kym Thomas - maxkt001
Sent: Wed 10/27/2010 8:39 AM
To: Hill, Greg (EPA)
Subject: RE: Cadetship EPA


Thankyou Greg
That makes my life a lot simpler in the short term. I can now make solid plans and get on with my work within my field, hopefully under your department guidance and supervison: Environmental Protection

Regards from Kym Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment