Friday, August 6, 2010

Email to Nunkuwarren Yunti expaining a little of Kyms history

From: Kym
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2010 9:55 AM
To: Sharon.Vincin@sa.gov.au
Cc: attorney@ag.gov.au
Subject: Fw: change to confirmation form





From: Kym
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2010 9:54 AM
To: michael.turner3@sa.gov.au
Cc: greg.hill@epa.sa.gov.au
Subject: Fw: change to confirmation form


Hello Sharon, Michael and Greg from Kym and family
The dreaming has indicated that we are currently in a phase where we are having issues associated to Native Title exploitation that links to the Port Adelaide wharfs and the Ehmans (Fishermans Wharf Markets where we are currently trading) As I have said, we will wait upon the dreaming whilst matters unfold further. All indications are pointing to further corruptions and bother=factions within Unions, business, Gov, Aboriginal organizations and organized crime.


From: Kym
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2010 9:47 AM
To: nunku@nunku.org.au
Cc: tony.abbott@ag.gov.au
Subject: Fw: change to confirmation form





From: Kym
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2010 12:10 AM
To: nunku@nunku.org.au
Cc: michael.turner3@sa.gov.au
Subject: change to confirmation form


Attention Muggie Sumner from Kym Maxwell

Muggie it was not you I met at Nunku around 1997, it was Basil Sumner. I had a meeting with Basil and he tried to help me with issues I was dealing with then. He suggested that I should not bring my troubles to the community at that time and I was not as informed then as I am now as to what was behind the issues that were troubling me. The bottom line is that I got you and Basil mixed up as it was a long time ago. I will drop into the office and amend that mistake. I do not know if Basil is on the board? Please accept my apologies for a poor memory and a genuine mistake.

Yours sincerely Kym Maxwell

Hello Muggie from Kym Maxwell and family

I remember that I went to Nunku with Tony Doyle around 1993 and met with Polly Sumner about an arts exhibition for charity. I was working with Tony (Arts in Action) whilst in recovery from a major car accident (re drugged by bikers associated to NT and Unions Semaphore Hotel). I can remember that because I associated that to what we call the Holdfast Bay Hit on Kym in 1994. Associated to the Nema family and the Stamford Land Corp (re the development of the Glenelg NT. foreshore and the stashed cash affair). Kym was set up into a bogus business deal in the Adelaide Hills and set up by bikers on the West Coast by the carnies (working for them). Kym was then drugged in Scuzzi restaurant East End Adelaide and there was an attempt to abduct him but he got away. Kym can recall being drugged again during this period after visiting Nunku and whilst in the company of an Aboriginal girl who conned him (JUNKY), at a restaurant in North Adelaide. This is a very brief overview of what happened back then and how Kym was set up before the attempts upon his life. (historic associations to bikers, corrupt lawyers, Unions and business that links back decades re Native Title related). I can remember being disappointed as to how I was treated at Nunku and the associations that I had made during that period. It was during that period just after the Holdfast Bay hit (1994) that I spoke with Basil. He said I should get to know his sister Polly Sumner and that I should make myself known around Nunku. The next time I attended Nunku I was ushered out of the building and told not to come back.
My association to this history associated to Native Title fraud and exploitation is continuing to cause me issues of problem and is contributing to the process of my circumstances of unemployment whilst others are using our heritage and ID to exploit Indigenous priori rites. There are a lot painful things that have occurred that my family would prefer to forget but it appears that others are not willing to let matters go. We will wait upon the dreaming whilst these issues in lore are sorted by natural means. (as it does)

Regards Kym Maxwell and family

No comments:

Post a Comment