Wednesday, August 4, 2010

john.browne@unisa.edu.au;tony.abbott@ag.gov.au;

Hello Tony Abbott
We are having a hell of a time with the Union-Labor-Business mob and experiencing all sorts of problems=Education=Corruption=Communications=Employment=Aboriginal Confirmation=Regional Title exploitation=Criminal Terrorisms and unfortunately I do not have time to elaborate further and nor do I hold conclusive evidence (what is new). Tony Abbott, we would be forgiven to be thinking that we are contesting this election as to how we are being tormented and there is no way of reasonability with this mob. Are you a lizard and do you have an egg to suck :), you probably do not need a lesson.
The dreaming might indicate that Labor is in debt to China and that they are intent upon using Indigenous Title rights to service that debt. This is leading to increasing pressure upon us as we are intent upon exposing Title exploitations that come to us in the dreaming.
Politics aside, I am trying to finish my science degree and I actually am interested into that but I am distracted by all manner of political issues associated to NT corruptions that continue to hound our family=in the dreaming and in life=terrorisms, bias, nepotism, loss of business, loss of funds, costs due to administration re security. We thank you for your continuing support as we have tried not to burden others with our problems but if this becomes to much for our family to bare we may have to contact your office associating to matters of security for our family.

Kind regards Kym and Rachael Maxwell: Kaurna-Ngarrindjeri regional Title: stake holders


From: Kym
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 10:38 AM
To: premier@saugov.sa.gov.au
Cc: attorney@ag.gov.au
Subject: Dreamns


http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x444ke_gerry-the-pacemakers-youll-never-wa_music

Hello Premier Rann: Last night I dreamed that I was singing this song with a band. The band started playing and I said to them I do not know all of the verses and perhaps we should Google some lyrics during the break in performance. I completed an excellent rendition of the chorus only.
Premier, the dreaming is continuing and it appears that whether or not it is published, the issues of the violations of lore and the exploitations of Indigenous Title are exposed in some way. I am confident that the perpetrators behind the exploitations of our regional Title and the criminal terrorisms of our family will be further exposed and brought to justice.
In the dreaming.
Hello Twitter lawenforcement@twitter.com;
My @kaurna account=I can not log=email and ID do not match in and when I typed in @kaurna the response was that it does not exist. I have almost 2000 followers and I need assistance to locate my account and assurance that it still exists and how to access that account. I would also like an explanation as to what has occurred as there are racial human rights issues associated to this matter.

Regards the Kaurna-Ngarrindjeri family, stake holders in Indigenous Title

No comments:

Post a Comment