Saturday, February 27, 2010

The gun for who abuses my girl was turned on me until I explained

Please read this Dream story from the bottom to the top. This exactly how I psoted this on my twitter account


@aalleena yeh check out my time line. My dreams have turned nasty. Dat is a warnin to me I think. I see wat comes next?

@WhereAngelsCome Check out my time line and the dreaming bout the house and the gun. Some guy want to shoot me=I sorted that with him

@7vnL0v3Lyrics It appears that If I don't continue to honor and protect her that I will be in some degree of trouble. 5 minutes ago via web in reply to 7vnL0v3Lyrics

@7vnL0v3Lyrics There is a yung Aborig woman who has come into my life and who came into my house in the dreaming for protection. 8 minutes ago via web in reply to 7vnL0v3Lyrics

@7vnL0v3Lyrics I explained that if she is hurt that I have left instructions for anyone hurts her to be shot for me? He was ok wit dat. 10 minutes ago via web in reply to 7vnL0v3Lyrics

@7vnL0v3Lyrics He sat down and I explained about a situation I have with a young lady who has fallen for me. I explain that if she hurt 11 minutes ago via web in reply to 7vnL0v3Lyrics

@7vnL0v3Lyrics I said to the other guy to tell him not to shoot cus I was an innocent man. I told the guy with the gun to sit right with me 13 minutes ago via web in reply to 7vnL0v3Lyrics

@7vnL0v3Lyrics As I was leaving the hous an walkin down the drive the guy with the gun was gunna shoot me so i went down behind a stone wall 14 minutes ago via web in reply to 7vnL0v3Lyrics

@7vnL0v3Lyrics The guy with the gun was showing me that it was loaded and how to load it and he was pointing the gun at me. I said dont 16 minutes ago via web in reply to 7vnL0v3Lyrics

@7vnL0v3Lyrics Hi I had another dream that I was at someones house with some guys I didn't know. One was OK wit me but the other had gun 17 minutes ago via web in reply to 7vnL0v3Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment