Saturday, February 27, 2010

Related to the dream about the guns for my girl being turned on me

Kym Maxwell to the office of the Federal Attorney General

Kaurna-Ngarrindjeri Arts=blog

There is a dream posted on the blog that continues my dreaming story associated to the little girl in my house dream. It appears that some in the country are becoming teste as to my circumstances. This could relate to associated issues that deal with Aboriginal resources, property and intellectual property rites. The girl thing is only an excuse to murder me. I will wait and see what comes in the dreaming as I continue to respond with my actions to this dream=obviously a warning that something is a foot.

Yours sincerely the Kaurna-Ngarrindjeri family, Title holders and custodians of the dreaming and lore

No comments:

Post a Comment